Surfaces for Rooftop Gardens
Bringing beauty to the top of the world.
Up here, it’s more important than ever to have your synthetic turf or rubber installed by an expert. Because there’s no room for error. That’s why you need XGrass. We know what works best in these unique environments – and we know what it takes to make them last. We’re also better equipped than anyone to deliver everything you need, from installation through maintenance and follow-up.
- Available in a variety of styles to match indigenous grasses of your region
- Safe for pets
- Reduces the reflective quality with Shine Block
- Reduces allergies
- Conserves water
- Eliminates need for chemicals, fertilizers or insecticides
- DuraFlo backing
- ADA compliant
- Prevents injuries associated with rocks and ground debris
The 100% recyclable, polyolefin backing system is up to 50% more permeable than perforated urethane backed products and won’t clog like hole-punched systems.
VersaCourt tile installed beneath your turf allows water to drain away quickly and completely.
- Slip resistant, drains quickly & resistant to vandalism
- ASTM approved & ADA compliant
- Environmentally sound
- Indoor or outdoor areas
XGrass rubber surfaces drain and dry quickly, increasing safety and reducing maintenance.
Bonded rubber surfaces naturally control weeds while allowing moisture to pass through.
The fast-draining, open-grid surface of VersaCourt tile makes it an ideal surface for rooftop patios. Our patented, six-point locking system keeps tiles flat and tight for a clean, smooth, comfortable surface. Plus the heat-reflective design makes VersaCourt tile far cooler than asphalt or concrete.
- Custom colors
- Eliminates puddles
- Clean, professional appearance
- Resists slips
- Reduces maintenance
- Ensures compliance with ADA regulations
- Learn more at VersaCourt.com
Six-Point Locking System
Our patented six-point locking mechanism ensures the flattest, most responsive surface available.
Open Grid Surface
The unique, open design allows rain to drain through the court tiles, eliminating the need for sweeping or sponging puddles.